There are several ways to make an appointment for your child. You can call our office during business hours and speak with a member of our team. You can also use the scheduling tool on MyChart on your smartphone or computer.
Please bring these items when you come for your visit:
- Your driver’s license or photo ID
- The insurance card that covers your children
- A form of copayment or full payment, if your children's visit will not be covered by an insurance plan
- A list of the medications, vitamins or supplements your children are taking, including dosages
- Forms that you need to have filled out for school, daycare or sports programs